Just aquired....1988 K10

Micra 110

Site Supporter
You know what it's like, you see a car, you like it and you say i've got to have it.....:grinning:

What we have here is a 1988 K10 LS 1.0L with just under 26000 miles on it.....all for £356 pooonds!
Not much to do to this one, a few rusty bits here and there but other than that it seems to be in fine fettle :) The Engine bay is in disgusting state and the Alt is playing rumble games...

This is gonna keep me busy for a while.... :)

P1010031.jpg

P1010030.jpg

P1010038.jpg

P1010034.jpg

P1010037.jpg

P1010032.jpg

wheels are rusty due to be stood for a while and there's a few bits needed like some wheel trims....althought i don't like the way they scrape the paint off the wheels..grrr! :glare:

There's mud all over the underside.....jacking up time!

All good fun! :)

Izzy whizzy lets get bizzy....i can't believe i just wrote that! :laugh:

nice! other than the surface rust on the axle she looks rot free, and talk about low miles! minty fresh! get those wheels clean up and silver again and she'll look great ;)

Thanks for the welcome Olly :) i've only been ere a couple of months lol!

I bet you would like to have those seats..they're well comfy!

Cheers speedle :)

With all the bits and pieces Nissan did to K10 models sometimes i wonder whether i've actually got a LS. It even has a sunroof but no adjustable wing mirrors...what model is it that's got it all?

It has had a bit of welding done to her unfortunately but the people at the MOT supercentre in Andover did a bloomin' good job on it.

need more batts for the camera....

..I know this vehicle doesn't have it usually but does anyone have the floor clock and housing goin for sale anytime?.....I can't find one anywhere, are they that rare? :(

With all the bits and pieces Nissan did to K10 models sometimes i wonder whether i've actually got a LS. It even has a sunroof but no adjustable wing mirrors...what model is it that's got it all?

prefacelift top-spec was the SGL
facelift top spec was the GSX, super s which is the gsx trim in black/grey with sport seats, and then theres the SLX which is just a GSX with a rev counter ;)

that looks very tidy and only 26k! I love those one piece seats :D
I realy fancy getting a tidy early k10 atm

edit: dont put trims on the wheels, paint the steelies

edit: dont put trims on the wheels, paint the steelies

what he said! keep it mint!, lower it new suspension and tune the engine ;) Retro jap is very in at the moment it seems, theres a real scene developing round my way for it. or maybe its cos im more interested in classic cars at the mo and i notice more :p

Er....are we saying those 'sexual' seats are rare!?...there was a set in that white one that i had scrapped the other week! :doh: i feel a little :sick:

I'll see if i can find out where it's gone! :laugh:

I managed to get some sort of work done it today...mostly Hoovering, the amount of dust was unbelievable....neighbour thinks i'm nuts as i was slapping the seats to get the Dust out...moving on....

Decided that the Coolant was a tad dirty.....actually it was more than just a tad....in fact i don't think i can remember seeing Coolant so dirty in all my days!....:doh: I also had to replace the Thermostat housing cover as the original had rusted to bits......:(

P1010050.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/argieandfee/Nissan MICRA K10/P1010040.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/argieandfee/Nissan MICRA K10/P1010041.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/argieandfee/Nissan MICRA K10/P1010044.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments (Y)

First time i've seen those seats in grey! Car's looking pretty tidy too.

you should pay more attention! you've been with me down bridges and we've seen loads :p

they were in my k10 when i picked it up, they are common as muck round my local scrap yards :p

Lol, i dont honestly remember. I only recall seeing them in brown!

they are uber rare in brown! the Grey ones are common as muck :p there are also some check patterned ones too but i've only ever seen them once in a pre-facelift with a blue interior ;) i had no idea at the time how rare the blue interior was :p never seen one since!

ummm those dials are lush!!

the SLG model about a "D" reg had blue interior!!

And look at all that stuff by the bottom console!!!!

i can see a radio but whats the rest????

ummm those dials are lush!!

the SLG model about a "D" reg had blue interior!!

And look at all that stuff by the bottom console!!!!

i can see a radio but whats the rest????

greaphic EQ mate! that car is just so 80's retro cool! pure awesomeness!!!

Back