Just A Recap

Layla

Deactivated Account
well, for those who dont remember, ian got his civic rear ended in kent last year. i was recently called back for a medical examination and well, im still not fixed! story so far being that the muscles in the back of my neck are regrowing incorrectly, meaning my head isnt held properly which is causing all the migraines im getting. one of the bones at the top of my spine was moved in the accident and hasnt moved back to where its meant to be.
So, four more months of physio. bloody uninsured cockney gits

i was lost in london yestoday, and i seen some right loons driving :(

either way, i hope you get better soon, sounds dead painful

If they are uninsured you might not get anything because there is no insurance company to pay the compo, nobody to sue??

K10Daz said:
If they are uninsured you might not get anything because there is no insurance company to pay the compo, nobody to sue??

yeah you get a pay out from the motor insurance bureau.

K10Daz said:
you get paid out by the uninsured drivers bureau, it takes a little bit longer, and the chances are that compensation will be lower than if claiming off an insurers, this is because every area has its own uninsured drivers compensation "kitty" and obviously the more claims against it in a year, the less there is available.

Back