just a pic from today..

CMF_BEN129

» CMF Member
We had the full day of drift today with the Big Entry Comp Sponsored my my new label Delamin8, and my mates at Freeworks. Had my mate drive the micrapotamus out, she fits more wheels and tyres then the skyline lol.

Got my weather visors, roof visor and cup holder from japan last week, and wanted to show them off at the micra cruise on the weekend but couldnt make it.

<3 how it sits at the moment

CMF_BEN129

» CMF Member
good22.jpg

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
Was great. Such an epic day. Besides being absolutely roasted from marshalling in the sun all day.
Only one fire too i think

Was considering buying one of those pit bikes that Keith had out.

CMF_BEN129

» CMF Member
MSDVS WROTE:

"Looks sick dude :) is that 2 redbull cans I see in the cup holder? If so CHAMP! lol

:) was an early start!

Greo WROTE:

"Was great. Such an epic day. Besides being absolutely roasted from marshalling in the sun all day. <BR>Only one fire too i think<BR><BR>Was considering buying one of those pit bikes that Keith had out.

thanks for marshalling dude!! big effort in that heat, hope the peeling comes swift and painlessly haha

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
Its sore. Working at hungrys tonight with fryers and hotlights hasnt made it feel any better either.
I was contemplating stealing ur jdm cup holder on monday. Thought u might work it out it was me though, so i decided against it.

CMF_BEN129

» CMF Member
another pic i found, taken by Nick Gee. My mate goody stole it half way through the day to go check out the dipper entry action on the other side of the track

<3

CMF_BEN129

» CMF Member
yeah man... the gods were definately helping out on monday!

Has been the best day in over 3 weeks.. and it started raining as soon as it was over and hasnt stopped again haha

Thank you mother nature! your a rad chick sometimes

CMF_BEN129

» CMF Member
yeah thats mexican as mark lol

bolt on flare kit??

throw us your specs again. dont u have a pic of 7' +0 looks like?? would love to see that pic again, show me what ill be dealing with.

Back