Join the CMF group on Facebook

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Actually you are wrong friend. Please read the 3rd post from the bottom in the topic you refered to. First off, if I really have to explain it to you, it is because the topic you refered to is for random facebook accounts and not the specific CMF facebook group. So basicly my posting of the CMF facebook group in the topic you refer to was "off topic" of me and therefore actually just as easy could be deleted. Secondly by posting a dedicated thread for the CMF facebook group in the General news and info section with a easy topic name is good advertisement to some types of forum readers and posts regarding the CMF facebook group can be posted in this dedicated thread. Posting anything other then regarding the CMF facebook group in this thread will just be off topic and cluttering up the thread with endless pointless discussions as we have seen meny times before. Of course a flashy banner on the CMF main page would do a top job, but for now this will do just fine..

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Cool to see people are joining in! As micra king, I also mainly hate facebook..lol! But this group has actualy boosted my intrest to the type of sosial network that facebook is and puzzles me that a CMF group was not formed on facebook ages ago.. :)

Back