TRS Tow Strap

Im thinking about ordering one of these (either red or orange not sure what will go well with the blue:p)

But Im just wondering if they are easy enough to fit/how do you fit it , is it a direct fit or needs some modification to get it on? :)

Any help would be great :)

So I had a look under my bumper to check how to get the tow hook off and came to the conclusion that I dont have a clue how to get it off haha it's looks welded

Any help on how to get the thing off?

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Four bolts mate, two underneath and two behind the wing
Are the bolts directly under the hook? I couldnt find any bolts
Here's a photo if it helps mate..

apyhyvu4.jpg

That's cause they're no longer there, should be two more up behind the passenger wing. One is behind the washer bottle and one is below it

That's cause they're no longer there, should be two more up behind the passenger wing. One is behind the washer bottle and one is below it

The passenger wing? Had a look and can't find anything , I could be look in the wrong place though haha how much am I looking to take off? I thought it was only just the little hook that was going to come off

Basically follow the bend in the metal and there will be two really quite obvious bolts, if you bend the Hooke about it will hoe you where they are! Takes 5 mins did it yesterday :)

Basically follow the bend in the metal and there will be two really quite obvious bolts, if you bend the Hooke about it will hoe you where they are! Takes 5 mins did it yesterday :)

So follow it along towards the passenger wing? Will need to try it tommorow morning now too dark , I'll jack the car up a fair bit too, it's a pain in the arse trying to see under the front bumper with it being low haha

Meh epic thread revival :L

Anyway

That picture scott put up, I can get to those two easily, just double checking that the other 2 bolts are located about 2 inches away sitting horizontal?

Back