JDM NISSAN K11 MICRA MARCH TOMMY KAIRA GAUGE CLUSTER

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
soooo close to buying...realized it didn't have a digital clock. also judging the finish on the carbon looks fake to me. how do you know if it's just a standard supers/march cluster with a quick label and a ****ty carbon facial?

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
I had a good look at it and i dont think its real. Though what does a Super S Speedo go up to. Is it 220. The carbon looks **** and i am sure you can make a Tommy Kiara sticker. Never heard of them doing a micra up.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
I am not sure if it is a sticker as I did not removed it to have a look. The condition is as it is from Japan. I did not removed the cluster cover or whatever to see. Thanks.

- jdmtrader2007

That is a response i got from them asking if the carbon was a sticker or not and is there anyway to tell if the tommy Kiara emblem is real or just a sticker. So with that response i would say 100% fake.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
closer inspection you can see its clearly a Tommy Kaira Sticker as well. Whoever brought it just got ripped off. Seems funny its listed as sold when i questioned if its genuine or not.

CMF_RedK11

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"I had a good look at it and i dont think its real. Though what does a Super S Speedo go up to. Is it 220. The carbon looks **** and i am sure you can make a Tommy Kiara sticker. Never heard of them doing a micra up.

Tommy Kaira did do up K11 Micras. but i've never seen what the inside looks like.

Back