JDM Dual Cup Holder Ebay

CMF_nz_aj

» CMF Member
40 pounds plus 5 pound postage was more than I was expecting to see somebody pay.
Especially as the cup holder makes the cubby hole so small it's fairly useless. As far as I've noticed, this is standard fitment to upper spec models.
Prefer the dash top option.

Attachments

• 38872.jpg
    38872.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 24

CMF_solarice

» CMF Member
over here in the UK, we didnt get any (as far as im aware) so when anything like this pops up, people usually go for it.

The later model micras dont have the option for the top tray (dash is different), so this is the only way you can get an OEM cup holder to fit...this one went cheap compared to a one awhile back (not sold by me :) ).

CMF_nz_aj

» CMF Member
A thought, are the lower double cup holders only found on 5spd? I can only specifically remember seeing them on pre facelift 5spd.

Certainly the facelift auto I'm most familiar with has the single lower cup holder, which curves out to the side a little, possibly to avoid a clash with the selector?

Selling these parts into the UK would probably be reasonably profitable, even with the international freight. Guess the ex-Taiwan LED tail lights would be too?

Back