Japspeed 1JZ impreza stolen

1jz doesnt make it anymore nissan so why is it on sxoc? lol

Yeah I know, it's called a community! Jap owners join forces to help each other! Doesn't matter what car it is everybody wants to help stop theiving little fcuks! Your a member on the sxoc why not post your stupid comments there and wait for your flaming! What if someone stole your s12 man? You posted it up on the sxoc everyone just said oh well it's just an old s12

Yeah I know, it's called a community! Jap owners join forces to help each other! Doesn't matter what car it is everybody wants to help stop theiving little fcuks! Your a member on the sxoc why not post your stupid comments there and wait for your flaming! What if someone stole your s12 man? You posted it up on the sxoc everyone just said oh well it's just an old s12

oh well, and do you think im serious? you should relax a little :blues:

I do 45 in a 40 and the police are always there. He drives a stolen, unlicensed drift car on the m25 and they're no where to be seen..

I know, its such a joke, apparantley it has a very small fuel tank, why arnt the police at every service station!?

it has to be said that video is immense! seeing a fully prepped race car on the road is amazing. Looks like something out of need for speed!

thieving scumbags if i seen this in a service station i would really lay into the driver before i phoned the police. its not right how people can do this to someone's sweat and blood is beyond me.

thieving scumbags if i seen this in a service station i would really lay into the driver before i phoned the police. its not right how people can do this to someone's sweat and blood is beyond me.

you got to first point at him,laugh your head off for a second then grab im up

Looks awesome on the streets, such a shame its been pinched (where the hell is the security???). I really dont see how it can blend into its surroundings though...so someones gotta have seen it later on, especially as it cant go far between petrol stations.

Vid is here: http://youtu.be/Fcc1nxQfy9Q

for those that havent seen it...hopefully they get it recovered and it isnt currently being stripped for parts / loading into a container.

Keep an eye out - phone crimestoppers on 0800 555 111

It will be crashed before it's recovered. No-one cares anymore.

What do you mean no one cares any more don't post on my thread if your gonna troll
I think the owner bagsy cares a lot as well as the majority of everyone involved in the jap car scene

Apparently it's being chased by an unmarked car, has plates on it, and has been seen around Milton Keynes? I live in Milton Keynes, so would be helpful to confirm or disprove this, since I'm always out and about in my car so could be on the lookout for it. Hope they get the car back soon, and with no damage. Just seems kind of stupid to steal a car with no tax, MOT, road insurance, numberplates, and styling that sticks out like a sore thumb :glare:

Apparently it's being chased by an unmarked car, has plates on it, and has been seen around Milton Keynes? I live in Milton Keynes, so would be helpful to confirm or disprove this, since I'm always out and about in my car so could be on the lookout for it. Hope they get the car back soon, and with no damage. Just seems kind of stupid to steal a car with no tax, MOT, road insurance, numberplates, and styling that sticks out like a sore thumb :glare:

I believe it was something made up by stupid trolls on the fb page mate it's not been seen since 7:40 last night when that video was shot

I believe it was something made up by stupid trolls on the fb page mate it's not been seen since 7:40 last night when that video was shot

Aha, fair enough. I never believe what I read on Facebook anyway (someone even put a post saying they work in a police control room and the car had been recovered :doh:). Just wanted to make sure, just in case

Trolling? Sorry if i didn't post to your precise specifications.... "No-one cares anymore." was aimed at the TW*TS that stole the damn thing!

i know what you mean shaun
they have total disregard for the owners hard work,and its a growing trend i'm afraid

They're just opportunists. And I bet they didn't even need a key to start it, since it was a proper drift-spec car. I imagine all they probably needed was to find the engine start button. Just hope they get caught

Think its a bit of a joke that it hasnt been found yet. A Drift spec subaru impreza race car with bright orange wheels, a 20 litre fuel tank driving about unoticed doing probably 20 MPG, not been caught on any CCTV on any motorways, not been videod or seen at a petrol station and not been found abandoned. Wow our police suck.

Wow our police suck.

Unfortunately, this is all too true. I've had a car and 2 motorbikes nicked in the past. The car had a tracker and an immobiliser, but was still never found. Both the bikes had ridiculously loud alarms and the steering locks were on, and yet my neighbours heard and saw nothing grr

Was pleased to see the car community sticking together to try and find this car, and good to see it's all been successful. Surprised a car like this doesn't have some sort of GPS tracking

its obvious this was a pinch and strip job, no-one was ever going to be able to drive it anywhere ever in the future, glad its been recovered, if its true of coarse.

Yep, good news it was found :D

Looks like alot of the parts removed have been recovered...some pics show them in the boot / rear of the car. Hopefully theyve either caught the people (some suggestions they were caught stripping it -- no idea how true) or have good leads to grab them.

Shame the internets cant do this all the time, car crime would plummet haha.

248216_2143525834308_1431094012_32483792_6430945_n.jpg

Back