Jap plates on a facelift K11

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Need a bit of help here people. I've got a K11 project which I'm turning JDM, and want to really set if off with a set of Jap plates. What have people done to make them fit? I've got the pre-facelift tailgate handle, and am told the rear plate should fit snuggly where the standard plate goes, and will still be illuminated properly?

As for the front plate, I want it to look clean. Will I be able to cut out the standard plate mounting without having to do much in the way of fillering/sanding/respraying/####ing up?

Would appreciate any help guys (and maybe girls?), as I really want to get the styling out of the way (Y)

When i had my front plate recess cut off,there was alot of work needed to smooth it over. Other way you could do is shorten it,that way its a square recess and its in the middle. But you'd only need to p38 a smaller area as apposed to the whole lot.

I cant really comment on the rear plate as recess my made from scratch for a normal car square plate and plastic welded and smoothed into the bumper

Back