janspeed b/box

for a k11, looking for £40 but ideally swap it for a good condition standard b/box. would probably need to come and collect it cos i cant be bothered with posting.
am based in hatfield in hertfordshire.

ah you got me there but i bought it off lou's car which can be found in this thread

http://www.micra.org.uk/t2339.html

hope that helps

Well, if you can get the box off mine (or find somewhere that'll do it) its all yours hehe, its a 1.0 btw dunno if that makes a difference. Either way is fine by me.

I'm coming from Sheppey in Kent, postcode: ME12 2NL

From ME12 2NL,Minster
To Hatfield,Hertfordshire
Distance 77.5 miles

Not too bad really :)

yeh wont be a prob finding somewhere round here to do it. just need to find out if theres a diff between 1 litre and 1.3. anyone help?

ok well if you want we could go to an exhaust fitter and if you paid for a new b/box on mine you can have the j/speed? what you think?

should be about a tenner to get em changed over which is all good cos apparently they share the same exhaust system so its all compatible. when do you think you could collect it by?

all you need is a wrench setm two bolts holding it in place, fair enough sometimes there really tight but you might wanna get aomse of the sealant stuff, a garage should only charge £20 or so

Back