james; ledge! led dash looks good:laugh:

bombz4

Ex. Club Member
me n my father have been refitting the head today after replacing a valve n i think the cam is a tooth out!grr so the car still isnt working right but i did take the time to do the leds, so after loads of work and a poor result and getting realy p****d off i just rememberd oooohh the dash! and ran out to check it very impressed! thanx

sorry fella coodnt turn the flash off the digicam! just been trying! new fangled devices! i will tomoro, il put a pick of the valve up 2.

the super s! one of the exhaust valves went on it!grr
i havent used the super its still smashed up and a bit neglected tbh! ive run the engine a few times but the steering arms etc are still the same since i wrote it off

it aint written off!!!:laugh: its repairable! its getting done on sat! probably would be a cat d write off or what ever (not worth it!) but im gettin it done for free. sorry guys!

How can you tell if a valve is out? when i take my foot off the accelerator the exhaust lets out a blowing pshhht sound, wondered if had anything to do with valves. However ive jus changed my timing belt so could be linked, but the teeth are aligned as close as they will ever go on the new belt. Any suggestions? Cheers

not a clue tbh! in my car i lost all performance so i did a compression test and i had 25psi in one pot! i dont thin its that much of a common problem on the k10s by the look of my valve it had a fault from manufacturing because it was strange hole in.

Back