JAE 2005 Stand List

James

Chairman
Okay, It's time for you all to put your names down for JAE! The rules on being on the stand are: It doesn't have to be modified in any way, all we ask is it's clean and tidy I.e. no primer and no half finished grills or spoilers :)

The stand this year is gonna have 30 places, so to keep this easier to understand, and clutter-free, post if you want to be on the stand and provide the following info:
Username, and the car you will be on the stand with.

An admin will add you to the list below and your post will be deleted (so don't wonder where your post went ;)).

James :)

Here's the list
  1. Ed - K10 ST
  2. James - K10 Camper
  3. Arnold - K10
  4. Titch - K11
  5. Neil - MSC K11 BBQ
  6. Davey C - K11
  7. Retepetsir - K11
  8. richmicratwista - K11 (Saturday only)
  9. fox1983 - K10
  10. super_s - K11
  11. K11_Dave - K11
  12. Vikster - K11 - (Saturday only)
  13. Low Rider - K11
  14. k11kat - K11
  15. robbo - K11
  16. Craig - K11 - If tidy
  17. mike - K11 (going to try and get it off somehow)
  18. Josyjo - Figaro (Sunday only)
Last Update: 19/07/2005 @ 08:24
 

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Moderator
I just have an odd feeling that less than half of the above list will be there.. I hope i am wrong!
 

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Just to let u know the BBQ will be on the msc stand on saturday only, it will be going on the main sponsors stand Team JAS along with the almera on the sunday.
 

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Moderator
SR_Micra_Boy said:
Just to let u know the BBQ will be on the msc stand on saturday only, it will be going on the main sponsors stand Team JAS along with the almera on the sunday.

So what happens to the MSC bbq which some people have paid for both days etc!?
 

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
The BBQ's will not be effected in anyway, I have merely organised with one of our sponsors to show the car on their stand on the sunday and provide munchies for them on the sunday lunch time. All msc BBQ's will go ahead as planned, the sunday one wont be until mid afternoon anyways afaik.
 
R

RIK

Guest
i will be there,but my car wont! :(
im still having trouble with it and is undrivable,i will be takin the car to a garage on the friday we coming down to JAE so mite be done for wen i get bak,(i hope)

ill be down tho with robbo,,

so count me car out matey
 

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Moderator
So slim aint going.. Micra man's caught fire, so that leaves 4 K10's left!!
 

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Moderator
chie said:
the phrase dropping like flys comes to mind lol

And the event hasn't happened yet! i wonder how many (or few) will show up on the day lol...
 

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Micra Deli (project JAE) aint ready either so he won't be on the stand. You never know a few random k10's may just show up lol. :)
 
R

RIK

Guest
sorry guys,but this really aint funny!,,u don't know how bad i wanna get it to the show,but its not an option anymore :(

its not like people have dropped out to do ther weekly shopping is it?

2 don't run and one set on fire! :p
 

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
very sorry, but i dont think i will be making it, got other things on, once again sorry hope this aint caused any problems

cheers
 

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
tell ya what if i manage to get mine sprayed i may well pop it on the stand for the sunday. hows that sound :p

but dont count on it. if someone wants to driev my l reg supoer S down they sure can :p

that would be another 2 k10's on stand unfortunatly the beast will not be in attendance :(
 

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
I have updated the list and wow this year the MSC appears to be very light on Micra's and I'm sure as always with organised events less then the 18 will make it.

G_Man what have you got on to make you miss JAE, if you don't mind me asking? PM me if you wish :)

A lot of things have been out of people's control this year, with issues like smoke damage, engine problems and work issues etc etc, but it's very sad to see yet 'again' a depleted MSC stand.

Kev :(
 

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Moderator
James said:
Okay, It's time for you all to put your names down for JAE! The rules on being on the stand are: It doesn't have to be modified in any way, all we ask is it's clean and tidy I.e. no primer and no half finished grills or spoilers :)

The stand this year is gonna have 30 places, so to keep this easier to understand, and clutter-free, post if you want to be on the stand and provide the following info:
Username, and the car you will be on the stand with.

An admin will add you to the list below and your post will be deleted (so don't wonder where your post went ;)).

James :)

Here's the list
  1. Ed - K10 ST
  2. James - K10 Camper
  3. Arnold - K10
  4. Titch - K11
  5. Neil - MSC K11 BBQ
  6. Davey C - K11
  7. Retepetsir - K11
  8. richmicratwista - K11 (Saturday only)
  9. fox1983 - K10
  10. MICRASKYLINE - K11 - Sunday
  11. super_s - K11
  12. K11_Dave - K11
  13. Vikster - K11 - Saturday
  14. Low Rider - K11
  15. k11kat - K11
  16. robbo - K11
  17. Craig - K11 - If tidy
  18. mike - K11 (going to try and get it off somehow)
Last Update: 12/07/2005 @ 23:31

OMG at that list! Everyone will have space to camp and park the cars on the stand at this rate
 
OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Just thought i'd try and stir up some nostalgic memories:

20-JAE2004-1.jpg


27-JAE2004-2.jpg


(Oh yeah, the moddedmicras.co.uk uploaders working again btw ;))
 

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Moderator
RIK said:
quality not quantity,,,isnt 18 great lookin micras enuff?

Not when we've been given allocation for 30, however i think we can get away with it if they're decent enough :)
 

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
We have banner and gazibo's too, we'll just have to spread out 'again'

I'm shocked really, the MSC is as big as it's ever been.....over 100+ official members and we can't get a 30 stand allocation full....sad really.

Kev
 
OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
I agree there Kev, hence the reason we had 30 spaces on the stand :(

We also have more registered members on this forums (since January) than the old ones had since 2001!

JAE 2006? ;)
 

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Moderator
James said:
JAE 2006? ;)

I think the worry was if the MSC continues to have poor turnouts at shows then we wont be allocated a space at future events!? Japshow anybody? lol
 

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
no. it going on MICRA on saturday JAS on sunday. and since it was JAS who sponsered it and MSC were gonna CHARGE to put logo on o_O
JAS is were it will be
 
S

Slim

Guest
I don't have any K10's with engines in at the moment, as i'm spending most my time concentration on my Carina GT-R
 

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
My car will not be nice enough, there is one bumpstrip on and the other side has a beautiful glue outline that I will not have time to remove...
 

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Can u not sort it on the friday when we get there mate? Would offer to help but need to sort out both my cars, lol
 

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
Well I am going on holiday tomorrow and not sure whetehr I will be able to get to JAE for the Fri or the Sat, I will try and sort it but not too hopeful :(
 

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
I may come down in my K10... maybe just for the Saturday or the Sunday, it depends yet. I shall have a long hard think about it, as it's quite a hefty drive... :) I will be fitting my white Enkei's on this week, so it should look the part.

-Elliot
 

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Moderator
Elliot said:
I may come down in my K10... maybe just for the Saturday or the Sunday, it depends yet. I shall have a long hard think about it, as it's quite a hefty drive... :) I will be fitting my white Enkei's on this week, so it should look the part.

-Elliot

If titch & other scots can do it, anyone can! Hope to see you and the K10 there.
 

Titch

Micra K11ng
Here here! Yea man - you've got to come down - i think i got the longest drive and if anything i'm looking forward to it man!!
Hope to see you there :)
Titch
 

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Craig said:
My car will not be nice enough, there is one bumpstrip on and the other side has a beautiful glue outline that I will not have time to remove...

I'll help you out on the Friday if you want :). I 'think' i'm aiming for Friday but I'm not sure yet!
 

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
the reason i cant make it, is the car is still half work in progress with the boot, and the paintwork is really bad now, so its in desp need for a respray, know where near clean enuf to be shown, also got a few things on that weekend now
 

MICRASKYLINE

Ex. Club Member
Please take me off the list, unable to make it as can not drive due to injury and as much as I love Jap cars dont fancy walking round all day with a broken coller bone. Sorry guys
 
Top