Its my birthday

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
its my birthday today :laugh:

i didnt think many people knew about it :doh: , and i couldnt see how to add it into the MSC diary...but nevermind.

i had a wicked night last night but not doing that much today.

napster

(Y) *breaks into song*

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear napster, happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Happy birthday mate, i turned 18 last nite myself, had the best night ever thanks to my mates getting me totally wasted free off charge, shame i had to wake up to a text of the missus telling me she wants 2 get back with her ex. Now i feel like #### lol :(

happy birthday aswell mate!!!!!!!! sorry to hear about your girlfriends choice!!! not a very nice present! unfair!!!

Happy birthday to both of you and tom that just means you can spend more money abd time on the car thats what my ex did and just put the love in the car mate lol

Tredder........Thanks and pmsl!!!!
my moneys going on the car.....surprise on the ay for you lot hopefully and the green bug!!!:blush:

Happy birthday tooo yoooou
Squashed tomatoes and steeeeew
Bread and butter in the gutter
Happy birthday tooo yooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu :grinning:

thank you guys!!!
its been an entertaining day. which has been great!
still dont feel older lol......but then, what should it feel like???? who knows!!??
well another year here we come

Thanks PJG.....hope you dont mind me shortening it :wasntme:

i thought today may go slow to let me enjoy a great day planned, i enjoyed it dont get me wrong, but time just flew by!! :glare:

Demarest...thanks alot mate.....but....we are the same age you silly man lol!!! i think the "old age" part has taken over you already and your forgetting :laugh: pmsl

cheers joel!!!

thank you mate!
thats more people than i thought would ever say "happy birthday" to me on here lol:blush:

Hope you've had a good day mate - sorry have been at work all day and just got in, 13 hour shifts are not fun!

dont apologies Maccy!!! thanks though!
thats a LONG day :doh:

its been a wicked weekend thanks.

best present was a "years subscription to Banzai magazine"! :love: lol

Happy birthday for yesterday mate! NeX told me when me and Ollie went to see him yesterday, I would have text you but I don't have your number!

Hope you had a good day anyway!

James.

Happy birthday for yesterday mate! NeX told me when me and Ollie went to see him yesterday, I would have text you but I don't have your number!

Hope you had a good day anyway!

James.

no problem james! thanks!! yeah had a wicked weekend!!

if you want my number then your more than welcome to have it?
nex told me you guys where going to see him, but its a shame i didnt meet yup with you guys as im hopefully seeing him this weekend lol

only 357 days left until your next one

haha.....not long at all :p thanks for reminding me!!!! :grinning: lol

wonder what ill be doing then......*dream*........."racing and owning a 150bhp k11" lol (Y)..........

jokes aside.....should be a wicked year this year....lets hope im not wrong and can prove it and enjoy it!!!

How old are you now? 31? :p

haha LMAO mate!!!! crack up!!!! you alright now lol? no side effects or anything lol!!!
well i worked it out the other day didnt out...there where 17 years between us....and your 63 so...

63-17 = 46....so there you have it...im 46 (like i told you, but your getting forgetful in your old age :grinning: )

(sorry James)

Back