Its a sad day :(

Stani1029

Club Member
Well thats my red micra gone now, pretty #### that the car was still great condition like my old grey one was when it got crushed

Red micra
9600ea86.jpg

Grey micra
80bd6522.jpg

there is still loads of good parts on those cars, i could do with some track rod ends, hubs, an airbag, that rear spoiler, body coloured rear boot handle, the rear doors off the 5 door, bottom engine mount, top mounts from the suspension, wiring loom, seat runners, is that some spacers on the rear hubs too? those A piller trims with the tweeters in,

Nex your right it is a waste, tweeters yes and spacers and extended studs. I needed it gone to have a clearout, chucked out 3 gearboxes and 2 engines too. And alot of flywheels TB's, distributors. The red micra had no wheels on it and when the tried to pull it out on a winch the car pulled the truck up the little hill it was that heavy. Had to put a bonnet underneath to act as a ski lol miss both those cars but when nobody buys them as a whole thats what happens :( empty garage now though hmm.....

Nex your right it is a waste, tweeters yes and spacers and extended studs. I needed it gone to have a clearout, chucked out 3 gearboxes and 2 engines too. And alot of flywheels TB's, distributors. The red micra had no wheels on it and when the tried to pull it out on a winch the car pulled the truck up the little hill it was that heavy. Had to put a bonnet underneath to act as a ski lol miss both those cars but when nobody buys them as a whole thats what happens :( empty garage now though hmm.....

but yea sure i understand you needing the space, but did you advertise it as breaking? i am so sure someone would have had those spacers for example, i put some on ebay they went almost instantly.

but i am not blaming you, this is just the way the world works. some people are desperate for things that other people are throwing out, and often the only problem is distance. had i lived next door to you i would have a mini scrap yard made entirely of your old crap!!! lol

Ha thats class nex, the grey micra i put up for sale but no bites on it, it sat for almost 8 months i think before i decided to put the engine into my road car, sell some of the parts and move the rest i wanted to keep. Then it left me with a shell which would have cost loads to get back on the road so that got scrapped. Then once the red micra was turbo'd it was running great just needed mapped, i put it up for sale with no bites as once again it was sutting doing nothing in my garage. I kept saving the £1500 up for the omex to be fitted/mapped but things kept cropping up. So thats when i sold the turbo kit and went for the cheaper high comp setup. Got it all hoing and had alot of running issues and i gave up completely! Sold everything i had which left the red micra in a similar state to my grey one, too far and too much to put back on the road. I then found the white si but bever thought of buying it until petrol shot up and my lexus was costing a fortune so i sold that bought the white micra and have started the cycle again BUT i have 1 car so it will not end up garaged :D

Ha thats class nex, the grey micra i put up for sale but no bites on it, it sat for almost 8 months i think before i decided to put the engine into my road car, sell some of the parts and move the rest i wanted to keep. Then it left me with a shell which would have cost loads to get back on the road so that got scrapped. Then once the red micra was turbo'd it was running great just needed mapped, i put it up for sale with no bites as once again it was sutting doing nothing in my garage. I kept saving the £1500 up for the omex to be fitted/mapped but things kept cropping up. So thats when i sold the turbo kit and went for the cheaper high comp setup. Got it all hoing and had alot of running issues and i gave up completely! Sold everything i had which left the red micra in a similar state to my grey one, too far and too much to put back on the road. I then found the white si but bever thought of buying it until petrol shot up and my lexus was costing a fortune so i sold that bought the white micra and have started the cycle again BUT i have 1 car so it will not end up garaged :D

just the way things work out isn't it, i suppose one of the problems with the micra world is the lack of money in it, otherwise i think more of your stuff would have sold. that 3 door shell would have been great as a project, its crazy that no one bought it!

Is the grey one a LKO colour code ? Could look it..... Albeit of no relevance now, I could have used a fair many parts from a LKO Micra. But, again, live in Denmark, not many prepared to send large car-parts aaaaall the way over here.

Totally understand that it is necessary with an ocasionel thorough clean out, though. As allready stated by all above... Are there many LKO´s in the UK ? It seems to be pretty rare here in DK. Which means that paint for it, cost 30% more than almost all other car paints. :doh:

Is the grey one a LKO colour code ? Could look it..... Albeit of no relevance now, I could have used a fair many parts from a LKO Micra. But, again, live in Denmark, not many prepared to send large car-parts aaaaall the way over here.

Totally understand that it is necessary with an ocasionel thorough clean out, though. As allready stated by all above... Are there many LKO´s in the UK ? It seems to be pretty rare here in DK. Which means that paint for it, cost 30% more than almost all other car paints. :doh:

i think the car is already gone, but i have a car in that colour, though i am not scrapping it

Back