Introductions!

B

BlueNeon

Hi Guys (and Girls!)

Just a quick intro, I am on the lookout for a 3 door k10 that me and my evil partner in crime are intending to turn into a machine that will scare the pants off us. The idea is to use a stock K10 and MA10 and squeeze as much as we can from it, but still retain its road legal status.

This is going to include a MONSTER stripping session (if the interior is anygood it will be posted up here for some other owner to benefit from) lowered and larger rims added, custom zorst and CAI. its all for a bit of fun, I am a moderator at www.zxoc.co.uk and have a nice sensible Nissan Silvia to scoot around in as my daily driver, the K10 is going to be grin-fueled!

Any tips or tuning info you might like to pass on, that would be great. We dont want to take the easy way out and drop a bigger engine in, thats a dull way to fo things!

Thanks again, be prepared for some questions!!

Terry

may just like to add you will have to bare with me till i get my old system back up and running and can finally get some of the info transfered from the old site thats unfortunatly crashed so we cant access at the moment.

once this is sorted and the backups from ED and james we will hopefully start filling the information back up.
we have lost a few members because of the transfer but it starting to pick up again already. along with new members etc.

so bare with us please :D
it will return to the fabulous self being it was back inthe last year :p

Ahh no worries mate, computers are great till all the data vanishes! lol, thanks for all the info, will keep u updated with pix etc as the project progresses...

Back