Interview Question

Alienfish360

Awesome Dawson
You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
2. An old friend who once saved your life.
3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car.

Think before you continue reading. This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.

You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first; or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However, you may never be able to find your perfect dream lover again.

Will post the rest later!

hmmmm i think this is a trick question......i would save the sexy woman, make a baby with her to replace the woman dieing (fair) the old mate who saved ur life well at the time you was trying to commit suicide coz u couldnt find your dream woman !! jobs a gooden !

the old woman is gonna die anyway, whats the point, and if your friend was a true friend he'd be happy for you that you were getting your leg over. he can have the old lady, make her life before she pops her clogs

unless its a fit old woman who saved your life and they are really just one person and phil is just wasting threads *shrug*

1) the old lady, meh one less pension for our taxes to pay for
2) He is the passenger you must take
3) no such thing as perfect

So in essence that guy is saving your life again. :D

omg speaking of old people on busses, tyne and wear are increasing student fares so they can subsidise the old people!!! like...omg

Probably a trick question. I would take none of them as you don't want to offend the rest or something like that.

EDIT- Im stealing Mandas answer she told me on MSN

"I would give the car keys to my old friend, and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the woman of my dreams"

Humm i think the wild, stormy night has something to do with it.......o_O
Any way if it was me i would pick the Hot Woman :p

Ahhhhh Very Good manda :D id a never thought of that

scottish-sr said:
Probably a trick question. I would take none of them as you don't want to offend the rest or something like that.

EDIT- Im stealing Mandas answer she told me on MSN

"I would give the car keys to my old friend, and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the woman of my dreams"

go on... spoil it for the lazies who went to bed. tisk.

paddymarsden said:
i know the answer to this, a hint is that its staring u right in the face..... think of the word 'combine' ;)

ive got a brand new combined harvester, i'll give you the keeeyyyy

wow look at you merging things that arent there. im impressed.

or i would be if i wasnt going to bed.

night y'all

rlees85 said:
id just drive 70mph thru the huge puddle infront of the bus stop :D

But then the girl/man of your dreams wont be very impressed and think your a big cheese Mc sniff.

also what if your friend cant drive..... Then what?

what if the friend cannot drive or do not have a license or the car is not insured to let other people to drive? :wasntme: (sry for being difficult)

i would just take friend home, woman is going die so she can wait there. woman on the other hand come and go but friend last forever.
this shows that i emphasise on friendship/relationship between colleagues and i wont flirt in the workplace!

do you think they would employ me back then?! haha

this is years old :eek:, apperently, this was a real interview question. And the answer posted up is what was given at the interview. The person got the job for thinking outside of the box.

hughes_16v said:
But then the girl/man of your dreams wont be very impressed and think your a big cheese Mc sniff.

also what if your friend cant drive..... Then what?

so? plenty more nice girls out there... plus i thought girls liked getting wet :upside:

scottish-sr said:
If you read it Fraser, you can only pick one person up. ;)

aw lol ma bad!! well the oap has got 1 foot in the grave anyways, you can find a burd another day(mibi a bit less than perfect tho) and you owe alot to your mate so it has to be your mate!!!

interview question.

Alienfish360 said:
You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
2. An old friend who once saved your life.
3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car.

Think before you continue reading. This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.

You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first; or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However, you may never be able to find your perfect dream lover again.

Will post the rest later!

I would feel obliged to give the old lady a lift, she's the only one who needs it, the others can either wait for the No 9 or walk. Yes? ??????????????

Back