Interior

I once took the cloth and foam from the front seats of a p11 primera and put them on k11 frames and there was a leather version of that car interior so I assume that would fit. Back seats I'd be a little lost on. Try looking for a golf/polo leather interior but you may end up doing some sewing and fabrication.

I once took the cloth and foam from the front seats of a p11 primera and put them on k11 frames and there was a leather version of that car interior so I assume that would fit. Back seats I'd be a little lost on. Try looking for a golf/polo leather interior but you may end up doing some sewing and fabrication.
Did you need to do any modification to the seats / rails in order to make them fit? Looking into some comfy Primera seats before the long summer road trips I have planned :p

Yeah the rails were different they were wider and longers so I ditched the seat frame all together and used my standard micra seat frame. The difference wasn't huge though so you could fashion some thick steel plates and spacers to make it fit directly to the car

Yeah the rails were different they were wider and longers so I ditched the seat frame all together and used my standard micra seat frame. The difference wasn't huge though so you could fashion some thick steel plates and spacers to make it fit directly to the car
Thanks! How did you go about attaching the Micra frame to the Primera seats in a way that would be safe?

Take both sets of seats out. Remove the bucket parts of the primera seat and the micra seats (where your bum goes) by flipping them upside down and there's 4(?) Bolts you take out to remove them

Oops didn't finish the reply,
The seats have little goldish metal ringlets on the back then. The seal the seats together instead of sewing it. Get a pair of needle nose pliers and unhook them. From there you should be able to remove the foam and cloth from the frame itself. Repeat with the top half and then reverse the order to get it back on the micra frames. If they won't go on snug enough reach your arm down the inside of the top half, grip it without tearing the foam and lightly tug till it pulls down. Sorry if its not so good I'm not the best of teachers haha

Back