Interest in Micra Workshop Manual

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
you'd be lucky if you get it with chapters and what not

if anything it'll be just a raw pdf with pages..and they probably won't be OCR'd either so its like scans of images..means non searchable text

thats usual of the workshop manuals i've come across

unfortunately

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Ok Micra Pete, if you could please send an email to [email protected] that would be great, easier to keep track of all people if its in my other inbox.

Also could you please post a link to this thread on MSC as I've lost my username/password and don't want to clog up ther server with another account.

Thanks mate

P.S Em you have to send me an email too!!

Seano

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hi kneival, just fire me an email to [email protected] and when the final costs come through I'll give you bank account details. I'm not sure how you UK guys are going to manage sending money over here though.

The cost for a single CD was going to be in the vicinity of $800 for ONE so its more cost effective for us to just get them to make the copies for us.

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Email sent.

Knieval, because its a huge up front scanning cost, so he basically is splitting that between everyone who wants a copy.

The cost is in scanning the upfront copy, even Officeworks would charge you cheap for each additional copy of the CD. They know you can go home and make your own copies.

CMF_micra_pete

» CMF Member
"I'm not sure how you UK guys are going to manage sending money over here though. "

i dont mind posting au dollars, getting the cash to you is not an issue, other than that paypal, bank transfer, its all fine by me.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Thanks Mychael.

Can anyone else who wants a cd PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] BEFORE NEXT WEEK FRIDAY

After next Friday (22nd July) I will not be taking anymore orders

I need to finalise the numbers by then and get it all copied etc....

Thanks guys

Sean

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Ok guys

Will not be accepting anymore requests for a cd.

Will get back to all who emailed me as soon as I know the final prices and expected delivery time.

Will also pass on my bank account details once I have inspected the cd's.

Sean

CMF_wanjah

» CMF Member
Hi Mighty, I just a new member here and just read your offer. I am interested in it. Would mind count me in also, pleassssse?.

wanjah at Canberra.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Yeah sorry guys, been real busy with work/my car etc...

It is being used at the moment to aide in installing the ECU, guages etc.. into my car. I will send it off to the printers ASAP after I get my car back. I will also update all other details then.

Those people who have emailed me, don't worry, its on its way soon..

Thanks guys

Sean

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Yeah sorry guys, been real busy with work/my car etc...

It is being used at the moment to aide in installing the ECU, guages etc.. into my car. I will send it off to the printers ASAP after I get my car back. I will also update all other details then.

Those people who have emailed me, don't worry, its on its way soon..

Thanks guys

Sean

Back