Instrument Panel Problem help please

Hey guys i got myself some clocks with a rev counter on them and using the information i gathered from the forum was going to put them in, took the old ones out but soon relised there wasnt a light blue wire going to the black block:S The clock Doesnt work and neither does the full beam logo, The back light and temp gague does the fuel was in about the same position as my old one so not sure about that one yet, indicators work also any ideas? if possible could i get a few quick replies plz cars in bits lol
Image000.jpg

got the full beam working i just couldnt see it in the daylight silly me ;)
Put the plug in the hand brake back on why it was disconnected i dont know so thats working, just the clock still doesnt work and nor does the counter, olly how would i run a new wire i dont have any metal pins to put in the block what does the clock require to run ?

Get metal pins, I think they are the same size as mini spade connectors, but I could be wrong. Clocks aren't really my thing, someone on here probably knows more than me...

not sure on pre-facelift.

on facelift i got a block connector from scrappy (with plenty of lengh on all the wires coming out of it) then pulled them out and just pushed them into the block i needed them into and wired in like that.

the pre-facelift ones might not pull out very well tho.

thing is tho mate i dont have the wires there in the first place which i dont understand im missing a live i pursume for the clock and the famous blue wire for the rev counter, what the blue wire does in the clocks without a rev counter i dont know and why they arnt there i dont know either i was just wondering if anybody could tell me what pin on the block is the live for the clock and if i ran a wire from the dizzy to the pin on the block where the good ol blue wire goes into would that still work ( olly suggested it earlier)
sorry about this Do not swear its just really weird

I did it a ghetto way.
Ran a line from the dizzy to the back of the black plug, what I did was to cut a small length of wire around 3mm long and pushed it inside the black plug, then striped the end of the wire coming in and pushed it up on top of the wire already in the plug.

Pushed it in to the back of the instrument cluster and bob's your uncle.

Back