Induction Filter For Sale 0.99p B.I.N. £7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Just to let everyone know that I'm selling a Induction Filter as I bought 2 but have decided to only use one.

Induction Filter

^ ^ ^ Link ^ ^ ^

I know it's a big chrome thang and not many people like it, but it can screw off or you can paint it to your desired colour or even fit small LED strips to the inside inbetween the holes to illuminate the filter which is an idea I've had recently.

Any hope someone is interested the buy it now price is half what I paid for it.

How does it sound Phil?

Been wanting to change my filter for something that sounds abit better for a short while now. May pay the £7.50 and have it at the ferrybridge meet, or collect it sooner (like monday), unless someone bids higher (Y) (im not registered on ebay and have no money in my bank, just cash.... which i cant be bothered to put in my bank...)

Well Rob, I can try a get a short vid at lunch today and post on this thread this evening...

If you PM me your address if you are satisfied with the sound I can send to you, but I don't want payment in Freddo Bars, lol.

Damn.... Foiled again. haha. well i can allways collect and give you the cash or wait till Ferrybridge to pay you.

I'll just have to eat the freddo bars...

LOL, well I'm on lunch at 1pm so I'll get my car started and do a sound recording and email it to work so I can post it. And if your interested send me your address and I'll get it sent via work and I'll get the money off you at the meet with 1 x Freddo P&P, lol..

1:31 I have done the Sound Clip Rob but can't upload for some reason, I've done it in Mp3, MP4 and WMA format but MSC ain't having it, so I can send via email if you like, do you want to PM me you email address?

E-mail recieved, i'll PM my address then matey (Y) you'll have a freddo and £7.50 waiting ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back