In Need Of Micra Parts???/

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
what year/model is it?? '95,'96 or'97?, is an lx,slx,super s? manual,auto?, does it have air-con or power steering? Please advise I may be interested in parts depending on what model it is.

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
sorry to be a pain, but still waiting for prices
Price for power steering please??

Attachments

• 20269.jpg
    20269.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 20

CMF_Mattstar

» CMF Member
micra-man WROTE:

"Depending on price.<BR><BR>Both front seats (for the sub-frames/mounts)<BR>Both door cards if it's a 2 door. <BR><BR>A photo of one of the door cards if you have it please.<BR><BR>

Hi,
The cars a 4 door, but you can have the seats for $100

CMF_Mattstar

» CMF Member
Mattstar WROTE:

"micra-man WROTE:<BR><BR>"Depending on price.<BR><BR>Both front seats (for the sub-frames/mounts)<BR>Both door cards if it's a 2 door. <BR><BR>A photo of one of the door cards if you have it please.<BR><BR>"</DIV><BR><BR>Hi,<BR>The cars a 4 door, but you can have the seats for $100<BR>

sorry dont have a photo of the door cards

CMF_AAA19V

» CMF Member
what colour interior? grey? I am interested in the glove box... or just the locking mechanism for the glovebox. I have the same model car so I assume it should be the same thing... not a key lock one, just a twist and release thing. I am in Newcastle, how much to pick it up and how much if you sent it?... that is if you have this part of course.

Ta
Amy

CMF_Mattstar

» CMF Member
AAA19V WROTE:

"what colour interior? grey? I am interested in the glove box... or just the locking mechanism for the glovebox. I have the same model car so I assume it should be the same thing... not a key lock one, just a twist and release thing. I am in Newcastle, how much to pick it up and how much if you sent it?... that is if you have this part of course.<BR><BR>Ta<BR>Amy

interior is grey, but locking mechanism is brokin. you would be better going to nissan

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
hey do you also have the inlet manifold, minus the injectors and throttle body?

i'll take the stock header minus cat and that inlet manifold off you, could you do $80 for both?

Back