In car at Trackday 25-08-2008

Baz

Ex. Club Member
This is me vs a 2006-07 Spec C Impreza(so the lightest shell with the most power)Tbh its not been driven very well and the guy had loads of excuses but he was just sick at the end of it.

Back wheels are rubbing in this vid sorry!!

just goes to prove - its not what you got under the hood that counts, its whats between your ears....

great vid as well!. looks like you guys had a hoot!

just goes to prove - its not what you got under the hood that counts, its whats between your ears....

great vid as well!. looks like you guys had a hoot!

Ah was a good laugh alright!!!Well used to mondello now,%th trackday in the st there on that particular track

Just awesome, man!! Seeing the way you take those corners with the st made me fall in love with my car all over again. You've done a lot with that little beast now (Y)

haha barry your accent is classic mate! awesome vid... can't hear much induction noise, is yours quiet??

haha barry your accent is classic mate! awesome vid... can't hear much induction noise, is yours quiet??

Thanks man ha ha,Thats the Dublin accent "stoooriieeee buuuud" not the best of Irish accents:D

No its not quiet at all the camera was to to far back in the car next time I'll have it on the windscreen of passanger window

Just awesome, man!! Seeing the way you take those corners with the st made me fall in love with my car all over again. You've done a lot with that little beast now (Y)

Ha thanks man there a fun little car on track with the right suspension and racing slicks!!

Back