In a k10 again

RTLkyuubi

Ex. Club Member
Well ive given up on life :down:

Not really but ive given up on my current car and gone back to a k10! (Y)

My previous one looked like:
P1020310.jpg

I then sold it and restored a 1964 viva ha to a #### standard:
S73F1937.jpg

put a 2l 8v in it, but could never rely on it so sold it and now ive got another micra:

S73F1947.jpg

Since this is gonna be a back up (when its too icey or cold to ride my bike to work) its just gonna be MOT'd, slammed and driven.

For the mot it needs:

New pass sill
wiper blades
exhaust
and a new clutch

ha, what a coincidence, ive just read the entire viva blog on rr, read youve got another car, come on here and youve just posted.

dont ruin this car.

Welcome back mate.

I've got a K10 exhaust, was fitted for a week then removed for an aftermarket one. Only bought/fitted to pass an MOT. If you're coming down south anytime then you can have it for cheap!

Welcome back mate.

I've got a K10 exhaust, was fitted for a week then removed for an aftermarket one. Only bought/fitted to pass an MOT. If you're coming down south anytime then you can have it for cheap!

hahaha! ive still got the standard exhaust off my old one that I used for the mot, but thanks for the offer :D

I wont ruin this 1 I dont think :p but for now it will be slammed on the same weller wheels but when ive finished it. it will have a roll cage, buckets and coilover suspension

Back