Impul March k11? anybody know of one?

hi, im trying to track down my old car!

its an L reg Impul K11 March, i had it about 5 yrs ago in Preston area but sold it when i bought a 200sx. i think it went down to the london area. i now would like to maybe buy it back if possible.

ive found no trace of it anywhere since though.

does anybody know of any Impul k11s hidden anywhere, and if so i can provide details which may confirm if its the one i had!

thanks

that scrapped one was jap. HPI check shows not scrapped or written off.

the one you remember being on here might well have been me. i was a fairly active member on the forums when i had it about 5 yrs ago

pitty you dont know anyone who works for the dvla, they could do a crafty search and tell you where it lives.

the insurance companies have access to this info to, as do the police, just a thought.

If you know the reg, pop it on the DVLA tax checker, see if it was retaxed or declared SORN/scrapped?

thanks. i did the vehicle enquiry on DVLA website. the vehicle appears to be taxed until end of November, so at least i know its still alive!!

thanks. i did the vehicle enquiry on DVLA website. the vehicle appears to be taxed until end of November, so at least i know its still alive!!

phone it in! say its stolen and see if the police will bring it back to you lol

Back