Impul March Hk11

those arches are so disqusting lol - makes it look liek the old clio - i think the purple irish one has them on but smoothed in, still looks #### though - thats the proper front bumper that most people on here have the replica of

thanks ben but not what i asked! i want to know the spec of the car if anyone knows it not opinions on it!

thanks

here, dont get ur knickers in a twist - a was only commenting and if u must know you dont buy impul micras, you buy the parts and stick them on your micra!

i will maybe import am impul march from japan so i want to know how much i get extra over the nissan micra! i.e do you get the springs n shocks advertised under the car or are they things i will need bought n put on the car also id the ecu diff and do u get those alloys on the car?

thanks for any input :D

well see wat i can do but it will take ages to find one so i should have money saved by then n it will be worth it.

does anyone have any contact details for impul? thanks alot

:D

impul march came with a different ecu a backbox and the kit. the rest is extras available for import.

i nearly brought lee's that was forsale over 12 months ago, simply couldnt get the funds and lost out!

thers a march for sale near me for 1600quid facelift model,,just buy this and get the parts to make it the same

getting the impul kit from japan and to england would cost around 2grand I think,to get a complete impul march from japan to this country... i'd say around 5grand at the cheapest and thats if you found one, you can contact importers and they will search for the car you want, when they find it you pay a finders fee+the price of the car+the finders importing costs+import tax and duty, I check afew jap import websites alot, as when I have left university I plan to get a jap import, so if I see an impul march i'll tell you, wont be cheap though

hate to burst yer bubble ric but march impuls pop up in jap auctions a little more often than u think, you just gotta look in the rightplaces mate

oh tommo... my bubble was well and truly burst...let me take a moment to compose myself after this most shocking but yet enlightening news...
...they may come up...'in the right places'... often, but for a decent one you are going to pay alot, I watch importers sights alot, and i've seen only 2 jap impul marchs available for import... but obviously im not adept in the art of looking in the right places...

Back