importing a march

Blake

Ex. Club Member
alright..

well as much as i love my ignis.. i really have got the itch for another k11

but i really want a very well sorted one, and im not keen on having a crusty one.. i really want a minty fresh one :)

so been looking at importing a march, but no real joy finding any really nice ones.. i have looked at bcrews and thay have a nice white one in the sort of spec im after, but the price cannot be right! worked out at 8k lol

do any of you guys know of any nice well sorted k11's going?

i have also looked in the Japanese auctions but thay seem to be all stock :)

i know ian (nismo_k12) shown me some a little while back.. but god knows where he found them but thay were very very nice and also very very much for sale in japan..

if anybodys got any ideas ?

i dont know about finding the cars...

but when you find one you want, look up jesse streeter on google and see if he can help you (Y)

Dunno whether you'll be interested, but I'm selling my March Cabriolet - it's pretty minty fresh - imported in 2003?
Iirc, it's a bit of a hassle to import stuff - you have too get it registered and SVA'd if you do it privately. Newera Imports might be worth a shot too

Blake, dont forget to include any fees in Japan aswell as the fees over here once it arrives...as those can / will crank the price up.

tbh most March's ive seen for sale are stock...it seems to be very rare that a highly tuned on pops up...compared to the bigger cars.

cheers.. yeah i love the cabriolet's but i was really after a white 3 door hatch, altho if i had a garage i would be very very interested in one,

aye its the other costs thats the killer, i mean i have my money in the iggy sport, so what ever that made i would use for a march. i mean i really want a super clean minter but also something special,

cheers for the help so far :)

I've never needed a garage for mine - I've just used a cover for the 10 months I've had the car and it's done just fine :)

No worries mate

I've never needed a garage for mine - I've just used a cover for the 10 months I've had the car and it's done just fine :)

No worries mate

you've got me thinking now lol, only problem parking it outside my house aint really ideal im paranoid about my car being touched as it is..

but still i do actually have my name down for a garage im just waitng for one to come up, whats your insurance like on it micrafish?

if your really serious go to one of the big import companies that have a man in Japan - they'll ask for a hefty deposit (to cover thier time / effort finding cars) but if you point them towards Mulholland, Aspect or Bcrews they'll pick up the scent....

i knew you would get the bug agen lol :D blake just build you own, i know you want one ready tarted up like, but you will be waiting forever and a bit, thats if even one comes up! me and you just hunt till we find a spanking one
we'll find the parts in no time! (Y)

aye i see what your saying martin.. but all my money's tied up in the 'zuki if i had the extra cash to spend on a car i would have another micra already..

i really after a super clean, low millage, modded in japan preferably with all the nice rare bits.. pretty much like the ones in the link above, im starting to really love that black #g a huge amount :blush:

if that site had prices i could, see if its do able but i really have no clue how much thay want for it..

aye martin the bug wont go away ive had a micra since i was 15, and thay really do get under your skin,

Sod a white one, grab this!

29.march1.jpg

02101_002.jpg

02101_003.jpg

lol james yeah a tommy kaira did go though my mind! thay are so nice! and am i right in saying that no one has ever come on here with one? i have never seen one in real life but would love to! closest i got was on GT2 lol

do you know exactly whats different about them james? all i know is thay have a tommy kaira ecu lol

Blake> as for the insurance on the Cabrio, I pay 35 a month for TPFT - around 500 for the year and that's with Sky Insurance all mods declared.
Call 'em, it might be worth it!

also helps being a lahedeeeey (lady) :p

heyhey.. your cars lush kenny.. dont sell it man!

well jm-imports is getting me a price on the black k11 march from the above link :D

i have my heart set on that black one now

dont bother blake come and see me and i'll take you to see my aunti, she uses the same guys as jm-imports and the price jyugen puts on top is silly.

so could save you a few ££££

yeah kennys is lush.. but i have already had a 2000 k11 before.. i want a preface, and plus i have always always! wanted a march that looked as mean as that black one does

and ive had several uk micras.. but i think its time for my favorite of them all :D

where you get the 6k from mate.. just i cannot see a price (Y)

sammyboi's is the uk car i like a huge amount also :)

dont bother blake come and see me and i'll take you to see my aunti, she uses the same guys as jm-imports and the price jyugen puts on top is silly.

so could save you a few ££££

aye well the cheaper the better lol..

but will see what jurgen comes back with.. just i know hes very good at after service and getting the car 110% before its handed over :)

hope im not going to be shocked at how much it will cost lol

i find him to be a bit steep on the price and it will probs cost a bit more as there not as common as the s13 s14 p15 ect ect so it means more work to find one

dont like that rear bumper blake, u'll need to sort that out i you get it....and you need to sell the iggy first mate.

Cheers ian if you have the link that would be really helpfull mate i like the sound of the march cupcar! :)

i like the 12sr's but 9k well and truly blows the budget ian lol..

its a shame that black g# is sold as is the white on on there site!!

Back