Immobiliser swop

hi everyone,
As been going crazy with my daughters non start micra k12 2004 1.4ltr manual, I two questions if anyone can share some ideas , am getting complete ecu kit micra 1.2 ltr will it work with direct swop as mine is 1.4ltr? Second question I understand it's more difficult but is it possible to put Mira k11 ecu kit to work with k12 engines ? This my sound stupid but very desperate to put the car back on road.

Please help !
Thanks

yours sounds like a canbus issue naikey, and there is very little k12 expertise on here
and no the k11 is very different

yours sounds like a canbus issue naikey, and there is very little k12 expertise on here
and no the k11 is very different
Hi frank,
Thanks for your response but you might have read my last posts I tried everything which I could think of as I am not expert in car matters, I did spend £750/ to dealers toget new Immo and new keys fitted but ended in same situation now this car seems to have become toy for me which even I can't push it lol! So it's better I chop the cables n try something

i would get another ecu set personally, these canbus systems need the whole kit usually (ecu/bcm/fusebox/keychip/transponder)

Nissan Micra K12 ecu BCM.jpg

Thankx man is this in picture for 1.4 ltr SVE manual petrol then I am interested please

What's the asking price sorry I am asking straight question as I don't know to pm
Mine is keyless entry.
Thankx

Hi, been trying to look these for past 2 months now on eBay but can't get one for my 1.4 ltr
That is y I asked would 1.2 ltr work as I think the ecu should be controlling air and fuel intake would not be?
There plenty on eBay for 1.2ltr. Anyone with 1.4ltr here on forum guys help please!

Back