I'm now official!

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
On the AOC....

So let the modding commence!

18's have already been ordered along with window tints and an RF modulator for me in car dvd player....

Also on the lookout for some coilovers, and a nice new air filter and exhaust system....

:love:

yeah man, cant wait to see the mera start to progress! very nice motors, u got any plans for major bodystying etc... youve got a lot to live upto after the micra!!!

Hey - been having trouble getting onto the forums at home, so first time i've seen this thread mate. Sounding good so far anyway, you still needing help with those wheels?

Not sure mate, hopefully they are being delivered tomorrow...

18's
coilovers
customised rear splitter
possibly new front bumper
meshed grille
bump strips removed
de-globed indicators with suteki air intake
clear repeaters
single wiper
tints
chromed engine bay and cam cover
smoothed boot
twin exhaust
cams
hotshot header
filter
screen in rear headrests
carputer or ps2 install
screen in centre console

Just a few plans, lol, the money I make from the micra will go towards the mods

Somthing similar to the below but without the vent and possibly a different front bumper

[attachment=235]
[attachment=236]

Possibly this bumper

hmm yeah not bad, i was after an almera when i passed my test before i got the micra so i was looking around at bits and pieces, this is the kit that i like best for the almera looks well nice imo!!:love::love::love:
n15f.jpg

Yup, I was the same here, the reason I always wanted an almera, and was also the kit I was gonna fit to my micra (will find a pic, lol)

But subborn are kack apparently, lol, dont even think they are still in business, lol I do love the kit tho!

Neil, please do not get that bumper, it makes the almera look ugly!

get one without fogs, or ones that big anyway, keep the lines smooth and if your keeping it black then it will suit it better.

Kev

urgh, dont like that red bumper like, dont think it goes with the almera its too many straight lines and the mera is quite smooth....
that bumper is well nice on the micra tho, could you actually get that for a micra or is that just been made to fit on photoshop?

I did it when I first got the micra on photoshop as that was the kit I wanted, then I found out u couldnt get it, lol I would have had to cut it down to fit tho if I could...

Not a huge fan of the red on either, but there aint that much available to be honest

go custom off a honda civic will be a very close match, I'll find some images

I considered these for the corolla, but choose my savage kit in the end.

Kev

Has already been done with a streetfighter front bumper mate, not much to my liking either.

Id prefer to stay std and spend more on the engine if I had the choice...

im also a fully member aswell now :p
just checked this morning and it gone through :D
makes me fully paid member on
npoc
Aoc
100nx
g20
nissanclub

:D

Back