If you could give up 1 thing

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
If God said to you that you can give up 1 thing, anything at all and he/she will make everything ok with what you desire, what would it be?

I mean, don't be silly like, something that would benefit you or people somehow.

For me it's the need to sleep, I could still sleep if I wanted to but the physical need to would be gone, I could get so much more done personally and professionally, maybe 2 jobs or work nights and have a daytime social life :D

id give up chicken n mayo sarnies, im eating 3-4 a day now and may is well bad for you! in return for giveing up, i wish for el micro all done n finished lol!

eat macdonalts, loads of sausage and bacon, etc.

pushing the micra to 7,000 rpm

and im sure theres others will probs post later :p

You guys can give up anything and you choose sex and food?!

How about the limitations of the body, run faster, throw harder, bend metal, etc

PS don't micras limit at 6900rpm (except when you bounce the needle on a k11)

goldstar0011 said:
You guys can give up anything and you choose sex and food?!

How about the limitations of the body, run faster, throw harder, bend metal, etc

PS don't micras limit at 6900rpm (except when you bounce the needle)

very good point, i wish i could eat what i like with no consequences!

i mean 7,000 thereabouts i didnt mean dead-on ;)

i would give up my non god like powers. which should mean i would get god like powers. which would then mean i would swap places with the god that gave me the choice. see how he likes it. then i can rule the multiverse.

OMG Raceworx!
We all love you!

j.a.kelly must have the rarest version of woman ever, the version that lets you spend loads on cars and helps you do it!!

i would selflessly give up all my debts, every single penny... i know you think i'm crazy too give it up but a mans got to do what a mans go to do...:(

Back