Ideas..

nathan.warren69

Ex. Club Member
Hi Guys,

Anyone got any ideas where i can put 2 speakers other than the parcel shelf or front 2 doors? im swapping out the front 2 doors with differnt kinds of speakers and i want to put the ones that are in there at the moment someware else in the car but not sure where.

I have a 5 door 02 plate.

Ideas would be very handy :p

Thanks in advance :)

You can add extra speakers to the front doors as in the bottom right corner. I fitted 6x9's there years ago but had to build them out with 18mm MDF as the window glass would catch on its way down. Or fit some under the seats

ive tried under seats before and they didwent sound quite right, im am swapping out the front door speakers, i thought about maybe making the old ones fit in the rear doors and run it off the rear speakers, would that work? trouble with doing that though it will half the amount of rms watts to the rear speakers so would be crap without an amp and im not planning to add one in..

I used to have 12'' subs under the seats, and yeah an amp would best unless you dont have rear parcel shelf speakers therefore taking the original feed should be fine

hmm well i already have speakers on the parcel sheves, i will probably just change the front speakers out then put the ones that were in there in my sisters car haha, unless i decide to go amp route then ill try in the rear doors :p

Back