ice hockey

An amateur team in Guildford! Was a right laugh. Someone tried to talk me into starting up again, but i sold all my stuff and I'm crap anyway lol

Do you play then?

yea i play for 5 teams, wildcats, preditors, coyotes, islanders and ENL vipers

take it ur a flames fan?

was it Guildford Smoke that you played for?

yea i play for 5 teams, wildcats, preditors, coyotes, islanders and ENL vipers

take it ur a flames fan?

was it Guildford Smoke that you played for?

Excellent!

Yeah i'm a flames fan, used to go to all the games, including away. Fife, Edinburgh, Sheffield etc! Don't have the time these days. I didn't play for the smoke, it was someone else and they could never get ice time at guildford so we practiced at Bracknell!

Excellent!

Yeah i'm a flames fan, used to go to all the games, including away. Fife, Edinburgh, Sheffield etc! Don't have the time these days. I didn't play for the smoke, it was someone else and they could never get ice time at guildford so we practiced at Bracknell!

shame! some of the best rinks name ther lol notice you didnt mention grimsbiry lol best not to i gess, with the babey comeing i was going to have a brake and probs sell some of ma kit and replace it when i go back intrested?

good stuf!!!!! well i have a season ban now, and i renew ma whole kit, so av got some gear for sale if any of you guys are intrested in geting back into it?

Back