I so want a March SuperTurbo now

CALI

Buy & Sell Member
:wasntme: ..any ideas where i should look? I need to move on from my K10 Super S ...SuperTurbo would be perfect.

I have the need, the need for speed grr

Amy, what else can u get from the grand old Jap land? And what sort of costs would we be looking at on top for transport?

Sorry for gatecrashing!!

Anything Ems, anything at all new or used as long as it is sold in Japan. Costs depend largely on weight. I have available in the next few days, k11 lowering springs, k11 cup holder, k11 stainless back box, k11 coilover adaptors plus loads of universal parts, boost controllers, blow off valves, rebic ii, fcons etc etc I won't block up this thread now, but when i have some parts here i'll post them up.

Yes, but most are designed for the ST, so have quite a large bore. It's probably not cost effective to have an exhaust sent unless you are after something that is hard to source here.

Back to topic please. Im sure you can PM amy if you have any import queries, or start a new thread :)

:wasntme: ..any ideas where i should look? I need to move on from my K10 Super S ...SuperTurbo would be perfect.

I have the need, the need for speed grr

You'll pay 3-4k for a good one,that may turn you off but no point buying a cheap one you'll regret it

didn't think they would be in that price region, hmmm... but if i decide to go for it..i'll let you know Amy.

thats what everyone says, they are not cheap for what you get, your paying for how rare they are, which does make them very exclusive.

Yeah you have to really want one, they are within the price range of mr2t, starlets, even crap r32 gts sell for that much. but that's a good thing, we don't want loads of boy racers razzing about and destroying such a unique and rare car. Just for info I should be able to do a fairly good ST for around 3k otr.

There was loads over here in Ireland going for very cheap when I bought my first equivalent of 600 sterling but you'd wish you would have never bought it

I bought such an example,to look at the car was ok but mechanically in bits,had 52,000k kms (yeah right) turbo went,head gasket,gearbox it was just a disaster. . .I spent alot of money importing and modifying the st I have now, last august(a ridiculous amount actually)but I'm glad I did as I don't drive it everyday and whenever I want I just open up the garage and take something that nobody else has for a spin and at the end of the day thats what your paying for. . .:grinning: people don't realise that

soon as im 21 il be after one! should have enough mechanical knowledge to care for her enough buy then too!

Back