Getting a SuperTurbo

Hello everyone, The superturbo have ben my dream car in so many years now. It's sutch a smal car but you can still
get some awesome power from the wheels, don't even talk about the look, It's eyecandy!
So now I've decided to start saving money for one to make my dream come true!

Well the main reason i started this thread is I wanna know more about it. So i'll throw you guys some questions
and hope you guys can tell me more about why i should get an superturbo and why not.

The questions i have in mind:

How much is the car worth? (ofcourse you can't tell the exakt price but just a approximately price)
So i dont have to worry about making a bad deal.

Is this car worth the price?

Why do you got an superturbo? (If you have one)

Positive things about the car?

Negative things?

Things that you think i need to know?

Bet it will pop upp more questions in my head later so be ready.

If you answering this questions you really helping me a lot, thanks for you're time :)

With kindest regards /Nisse :)

How much is the car worth? (of course you can't tell the exact price but just a approximately price)
So i don't have to worry about making a bad deal. --> if you but a stock one with no major chassis problems or crashes i would say about 2000€. I bought mine for this amount and my second with a lot of spare parts 2700€ 4 years ago.

Is this car worth the price?--> Absolutely!!! If you are a MA09ert enthusiast, it is the best car in the world. Thats why ever since i bought the i spent a lot of money to fix them upgrade them and keep them smooth. I could have bought another new car.

Why do you got an superturbo? (If you have one) --> Because i find it beautiful, unique and it has technology beyond its age. It has 116hp per liter and a SUPERCHARGER with Turbo(yeaaaah) where the forst car in this category if i am right is Honda S2000 with 124hp and then is a Porsche with 120hp check it! Monkey germans thought they invented wheel with golf gt with 180hp when nissan had this technology working perfectly back in 1989.

Positive things about the car? 930cc with 110hp, playful, you will laugh a lot with other newer and more powerful cars. Good potential for upgrade with stock engine. A mont ago a races a Cooper works 2012 and i had him all the time. Isnt it awesome????

Negative things? When you find out all of his tricks and deal with them there will be no negative thing.

Things that you think i need to know? check mileage, check underneath the spots where wishbones are screwed. if you buy only the engine check if there is the ufo valve and all of the harness. engine one and the interior one that goes to fuel pump and rear lights. These engine and i know from experience and two broken ma09, have a tendency to screw the third cylinder. Check that also. Last but not least if you buy one of these little adorables, find and stock some rare spare parts.

OP
OP
N
I'm very happy for the answer! It where interesting reading.
And now it's leaning towards buying one!
I will keep looking for one in good shape. Got lots plans in my mind, so you will se an project thread in the future!

keep to come up with answears for me guys, ofcourse you all don't got the same thinking over this car.

// Nïsse