i put in a sub

smidge

Small Car Enthusiast
Site Supporter
and a 4 channel amp

the seats in the march are SO light! its rediculous almost hit my head on the roof expecting to have to heave them out and they weigh almost nothing

4 channel amp under the passenger seat running the front kenwood speakers and a 10 inch 300watt sub in the boot

still doesn't sound that good the cars too light and rattley to ever sound great but its a massive improvement on before

a bit of a weight sacrifice but i put in quick connect connectors on the sub box so i can take it out easy enough, the 2kgs from the amp is no big deal

also fixed my boost gauge light, man it was getting annoying not being able to read it at night time

little fixes are awesome for keeping the micra-love alive!

what have you guys done the last few days to your STs?

hey smidge i have brought some new black alloy with 185/55/14 tyres and put the front mount intercooler back on and brought some kyb sr special dampers off baz .... been quite busy really ha ha ..

i need to go see ed for remap as my cars running that rich its stupid started to develope a miss fire last night cause the plugs are sooted up.:doh:

no i think cause my car is running rich once the top mount gets hot its looseing power. but the front mount stays nice and cool and its alot better cause it deffinatley produces more power with the front mount on...

are you running 1bar on your sc? as i put a bleed valve on mine and its great.

haven't got myself a bleed valve that bleeds air back to the intake yet

was planning on putting that on then getting it tuned for that and the 15psi on the turbo up top where its still sitting around 11:1

Back