I neeeeeeeeeeeed

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
I neeeeeeeeeed a front fog light indicator stalk for my k11 I need to know its in 100% workin order as I have 3 here and that are ****ed

the stalk switch is for the back red bright light.
i never seen k11's with front fog here in uk,,,,or them having a switch, they is high beam driving lights ?????????

There is one with 2 fog settings on the stalk and if you look on eBay you can get the fog lights and the stalk for £70

all about the pics mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, In France, the 1.3 L model was used as the basis for a circuit racing one-make cup for celebrity drivers, the Nissan Stars Cup. :)

Well to settle this, my car has wiring in the loom for fog likes it just does come with the fog lights or the stalk with the front fog switch on it

So how have you ruled out that 3 stalks are broken? Im sure fuses and/or relays need fitted in order to make the fogs work

Relay in and fuse in. (I know how it should work it just doesn't) two stalks don't light anything up and the other likes the fogs, side, full beams up but only one head light. And yeah! The bulb is fine

The correct lights work with the stock stalk in as soon as I change it that either don't work of some lights don't work :(

No possible after its all wired up exactly like any on Micra would USING THE WIRING WITH IN THE WIRING LOOM....

Here you go, a stalk with front and rear fog, fitted the stalk and fogs today, all I need now is the relay.

20130618_174747_zps26e3ed4a.jpg

Back