I is new!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ello You Lot,

Just thought I'd say hello & get my name up :grinning:

Missus is picking up a 53 plate 1.4SX on Saturday & thought I'd poke my nose about on here to look for any issues with them.

Speak to you in the forums

Welcome to the MSC! What part of Surrey are you from?

Post some pictures of the Micra up when you get it!

welcome,

the 1.4 is a nice car :) hope you enjoy the site :)

think so,

K10 is the old skool boxy square one
k11 is blobby bubbly shape one
and the k12 is the bod-eyed new one

:)

oh and if you're interested you could come to the boxhill meet on the 25th, it ain't far :)

NeX said:
K10 is the old skool boxy square one
k11 is blobby bubbly shape one
and the k12 is the bod-eyed new one

:)

oh and if you're interested you could come to the boxhill meet on the 25th, it ain't far :)

All makes sense now....cheers.

Ta, I'll mention it to the missus & see if she has anything booked in for us, if not we may well pop along

Well Hello there SpaceMonkey I also have a 2003 1.4 sx which makes me smile every time I drive it! To answer but some of your questions........Yes this is a K12 style car wiv climate, dash comp and creaky seats! I service me own cos the dealer was cr*p ( he used the wrong oil for a start!) and the only problem I can see is the tyres are NOT up to the job the car spins them in any condition other than DRY roads (oh and the seats creak...did I mention that...just crank up the sterio) I got 205/40/17,s on now and that keeps her in check:wasntme:

any more info just ask

Yorkie

P.S I will be lowerin it soon as my springs arrive (just incase you saw the picky in the k12 owners cars section) and happy motoring:laugh:

SpaceMonkey said:
All makes sense now....cheers.

Ta, I'll mention it to the missus & see if she has anything booked in for us, if not we may well pop along

i'm glad it makes sense cos i re read it and i'm confused lol,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back