I got my new Dash lights in!! what you think (pics)?

Courior

Fat ppl r harder 2 kidnap
Well after what was an annoyingly long job, i got my blue LED's in my dash. I had to sand them down to fit through the holes in the console but they are working lovely now. Its the first mod ive done that looks professionally done and not in some ways bodged... so i thought i would share the piccy!

Good or bad critisism welcome!

Wow those Vauxhall dials are amazing! Really retro cool, my mum had a Citroen BX with a digital tacho, and the speedo was a rotating cylinder!

Can't find the orignal, but this one is the next model up:
bxdigit2.jpg

I must admit, I'm a sucker for blue lights on dashboards and yours look pretty nice Courior :)

Lights look cool!! but i'd personally mount the tacho on the left or right hand side of the dials (on the outside of the surround)

nice work, i accidentally changed mine (on my ls) to a red glow by fitting clear lights instead of the green ones....

i took the dash surround off and then just unplugged the bulbs, and plugged the new ones in!! its was a long job cause i had to sand the new bulbs to fit. really easy though. i have the rev counter there cause it was the best place i could find at the time (i had no araldite on me at the time). i made an aluminium band and put it around the counter, then drilled a hole in the cap on the top of the steering coloumn surround and screwed it in. Ill take a pic with some light so u can see :)

Courior i have question for you.

I saw, that you have a rpm meter. How did you wired it? I also have a rpm meter, butt i don't know how to wired it?

Thanks,

Back