I am now a Brony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that i am brony i thought i will reintroduce my self, i have an nissain micra( of coure) super 92 K10, it has the ma10 egnine, it is nippy . I dont like k11 unless there modded , cause i dont like round cars, slowy adding little bits to it, at the moment sound, next paint work, i want racing stripes and a cooler shade of black.

and i will go silver probably next year, but i hear of FA stickers in bronze membership, and thxs everyone for your help so far.

Now that i am brony i thought i will reintroduce my self, i have an nissain micra( of coure) super 92 K10, it has the ma10 egnine, it is nippy .

Is it? My MA12 was the slowest thing I've ever driven, drove me mad!

You drive a 1.0 k11, theres not that much of difference. If any thing i found my ma12 to be quicker than the cg10.

Yes but whip you have a funky carb, 4-1 manifold, decent exhaust system.

A few BHP more than most CG10s, even more than some CG13s

Although on book, an MA12 is higher performance than a CG10 as standard anyway. 65bhp compared to 55bhp off the top of my head.

It's 60bhp, but they're not bad with short ratio gearboxes. Quite nippy even with a wide ratio box. Maybe your one was just needing some servicing!

It's 60bhp, but they're not bad with short ratio gearboxes. Quite nippy even with a wide ratio box.

I did write 60 to begin with, then I thought that 5 bhp difference between 200+ccs was too small, so i wrote 65 BHP. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back