How to use speed warning system

I've got speed warning system there is a button when I press it the light turning on but I could've set it whatever I pressed I'm wondering when I turned on it is it going to get limit automatically on the road I mean from sata or something or I need to make a limit like 70?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I would love to help, but I don't think I have this on my 2005 sport+ :oops: , and thus...don't have a clue :(

sorry...

I'll have a quick look in my owners manual, but...I'm not hopeful... -_-

I've gone through all the stuff I have for mine....but I can't find anything about it :(
I also DL's manuals for the "Versa" (Note) and Cube from the US Nissan site...nothing in those either :oops:

do you have a sat nav system?
...as it may well be within the settings for that

on the Almera you can alter settings using the sat nav screen

click ignition to "On" and turn the Audio system off ....
turn the volume kn0b 30 clicks...one way....it opens up a new "settings...adjustments" screen...
if yours does the same then this may be where the settings can be checked/changed ;)

Sorry I couldn't help more clearly or thoroughly
....it may be an idea to call your local/nearest dealer and get them to talk you through it ;)

....they can't charge you for that surely? :p

Thank you so much! Definitely I will try it today I've found a video which system I'm talking about the funny think that car is definitely same even colour link :

Good find, and good luck ;)

Watching the vid it looks like it's done via the "info" button for the Trip computer...so it must be fairly simple?....hopefully LOL

I've got speed warning system there is a button when I press it the light turning on but I could've set it whatever I pressed I'm wondering when I turned on it is it going to get limit automatically on the road I mean from sata or something or I need to make a limit like 70?

I have this on my Active Luxury.

You need to manually set the speed. It doesn't limit the speed of the car, it beeps when you exceed the speed you have set.

As far as I can remember you press the button, drive to the speed you wish to set, press the button again and then every time you exceed this speed there is a warning beep. To cancel you press the button again. I'll confirm tomorrow as I'll test it then.

2 days before I've found how to use it definitely as you said. If you want to set you need to press like 3 second when you arrive your limit but stupid things it doesn't save that I mean when ignition off and on you need to setup every single time I didn't like it

Back