How rare is K10 in the Datsun style?

pietro

Ex. Club Member
How rare is the K10 in the Datsun style?

Would like the boot lid from one, are they a stright swap? Thanks

Yeah, I'm 99% sure they are a straight swap, and yes they are very very rare now!!! :) Still are some about though if you search hard enough.

haha nice come back :D and thanks for the info, i dont think i've seen a datsun boot then

;)

They look quite old skool, and prolly better than standard boots, as they have a recess in. I would try and find a pic but I can't be bothered.

lol i cant find any pictures of one either! I know theres a Green K10 floating the web with one fitted!

Arnold said:
lol i cant find any pictures of one either!

Here is the picture of the rear of my Micra:
Micra-1.jpg

Nice car Tee-Koo,

Im undecided on which boot i like the most! The datsun one is rare and titless, but it kinda makes the car look a bit square!

Tee Koo said:
Here is the picture of the rear of my Micra:
Micra-1.jpg
Nice! First Time I saw da Datsun Micra... Could you post some more pics like front or from inside?

Datsun boot lids do suit the car so much better, I keep an eye open for them but I've only seen 2 or 3 in the last couple of years & all driving :(

Blackbird23 said:
Nice! First Time I saw da Datsun Micra... Could you post some more pics like front or from inside?
Here are some more pics: http://kotisivu.mtv3.fi/tume/Micra-83.html The second pic shows how it looked like after I restored it about a year ago and that is how it looks like when it is completely stock. There are also some pics that shows how the car looks now with it's new engine. It is still pretty much stock Datsun, except the new rims and intercooler in the front.

Here's a power point show about the restoring process and in the end are more pics from the car, out and inside: http://kotisivu.mtv3.fi/tume/micra83.ppt (2,3Mb)

The text is in finnish in both of the sites (sorry, I haven't had time to translate that all to english :()

do you still have a strut brace for the micra? if so, how much would you shot it for? Is the bar a straight forward fit??

Back