Check out these three tuned things...

logo.php

logo.php

logo.php

RE: How Not To Tune Your Cat

3rd one would look fairly impressive if it was painted, i suppose :S

other 2 are ermmm...well no comment!

you can tell that loads of work has gone into that one at the bottom, but the person who did it must have been tripping on something because it looks like its melting hehe,

I just realised i put "cat" and not "car"...

But still, That Micra IS NOT cool!! even if it does have a V8

danni said:
what the hell is that 3rd 1? must have been done 4 a joke or summin its pathetic!

ha ha, best thing i ever heard about a corsa! :laugh: :laugh:
:kungfu:

the V8 micra never ran properly. Too much of a bodge job really. It was a 3.5 Rover V8 on twin SU's, but they had a lot of problems with it only firing on 4 pots

People have too much money and time on their hands!
And Corsa drivers wonder why they got abad rep, anyone with a few quid tends to make their corsa look poo!

the top one was done as part of a compitition i believe!
the second i dont know ne thing about and never seen it before

the third : i clap my hand at!!!

sorry if i dissapoint you all but you can see ALOT of work has gone into it. and it IS extreme. the car is a pure show car not a daily driver. and that is why it has been done! just like the jag corsa etc.
in fact that looks from this sight, alot better done than the jag corsa.

sorry but i think it is mental. which i like :p. i personally dont like the car as a whole as it is WAY over done. but like it for its crazyness.
it IS NOT meant to be a daily driver, thats why it is like that. it is not to show of the car. it is to show of the extremeties, the skills. in which the person has. and sorry but it does exactly that!!

congrats to them!!

I am betting that the way the K10's back end is up in the air is only because of the weight of the v8 and not because its jacked up :)

its in the air as it was lifted to fit the rear diff and drive shafts under it lol

the lights make the corsa look bad, if they were different,possibly simpler design it would be more acceptable.

i once saw a corsa b, with standard clio lights, the latest spec (with the circle in the middle?!) and it looked amazing, the car was black, some may have seen it?

Back