How much..

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
..of an improvement could i get out of my speakers if i had an amp?

i currently have some 6x9's and some front coxials, i am running both off my head unit and i am just wondering if the sound i get will be any better if i run my 6x9's or my front speakers off an amp..

if the sound will be improved quite alot would it be better running my 6x9's or my front speakers off the amp? and what sort of amp should i be looking to get if i need to get one, i doubt i will be getting a sub now with uni and stuff coming up!

I aint no sound technician like some other guys on here, but boy does it make a big difference.

once u get an amp hooked up to them speakers, u'll be thinking what the hell was u doing without one all this time.

Kniksman said:
I aint no sound technician like some other guys on here, but boy does it make a big difference.

once u get an amp hooked up to them speakers, u'll be thinking what the hell was u doing without one all this time.

i was thinkin that would be the answer, the bass is very loud but on some tracks the sound is very unclear and it sounds (rap, so i have to turn it down quite alot and even on some tracks the sound is still fairly distorted..

i think i will have to look into getting an amp, will prob improve sound alot

basically the amp will clear up the distortion at higher listening levels + go that bit louder than the hu u could run "both" the fronts n 6x9's off one amp :)

Back