how much should one of these cost?

K11 Micra 1.4 SE+ (manual or auto, doesn't matter) - 2001/02 model.

I only ask because I've seen them for sale anywhere from about £1700 - £2995

there are a couple on autotrader at the moment at lower prices, but they are either too far away or not in the best of conditions (i.e. no service history, tatty looking interior, dinks on the body).

Also, while i'm posting this, would it be a bad idea to buy a car listed as CAT C?

depends greatly on mileage and condition eh:)
i would avoid write-offs, purely because there is no need to take that risk, there are plenty of micra's out there.

depends greatly on mileage and condition eh:)
i would avoid write-offs, purely because there is no need to take that risk, there are plenty of micra's out there.

Yeah, I wasn't really going to settle for a paid out car, just thought i'd ask what people thought.

anyway, if the service history is good and the mileage low, how much should I be looking to spend on a 5 door SE+ model?

write offs are OK if there is no major chassis damage, I got one for £420 and it was only the front bumper and wing damaged cost me nothing to repair and it only had 22k with full service history, inertia was in new condition, it only took a weekend to have it back on the roads...........there not all bad

mine would have been for the bin--if i didnt inter vene
3x written off--1x shafted---and dont forget k11's are scrappy scheme survivors so no point hagling for pee nuts
look for a clean one if i was you theirs many unscathed ones SLX ARE the top spec prefacelift

mine would have been for the bin--if i didnt inter vene
3x written off--1x shafted---and dont forget k11's are scrappy scheme survivors so no point hagling for pee nuts
look for a clean one if i was you theirs many unscathed ones SLX ARE the top spec prefacelift

I was really after the facelift model, kind of like the look of it. Besides, i've already got some mods (grills, rear lights) that i'd be looking to use.

Back