how many fatties fit in a k10

boyracergt

Ex. Club Member
7! lol had a couple of fat mates squeeze in the micra had 4 in the back squeezed up and all over the place and me and 2 others in the front was in a car park so drove round.........was about an inch off the ground went sideways at 10mph and the clutch slipped a bit :laugh: :laugh:

back axle bent and crushed shocks and springs or at least now very soft and wobbly

i have wondered how many people you can fit in a k10, notdriving it but just how many can fit in and all doors / boot closed? any ideas?

cheers

steve

I've had 8 in. Can't remember exactly how we did it. I think one in boot, four on back seats, one laying across, and my self and a comfortable passenger.

I've always wondered but never been able to find out, mainly cos I don't have that many friends willing to get in a car with me

this is a valuble test of life for instance i would like to know how many fatties i can take from McDonalds for some chubby loveing :p

Just watch out for bumps when your cars full lol. I had 6 in my car (includin myself) and stuff in the boot for a short journey and i hit a speed bump at 5 mph, *BANG* there went the wheels against the top of the arches :O

i would just be worried about my engine sump on speed bumps :S bad times in my friends nova when this happened

Well these were those kind of 'segmented' speed bumps, the useless and pointless ones that achieve nothing but destroying peoples bumpers and undercarriage.
I went over 2 so the middle of my car wouldn't hit a bump if you get me.

Back