Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

m1ck97

Hey, I'm mike, I live in lancashire, I passed my driving test a few months ago so bought a 1.0 1996 white micra as my first car. I bought the car a couple weeks after passing my test and love it, I plan to do a few minor modifications such as audio and maybe a few minor exterior modifications.

I'll post my car, once I can find my pictures ;)

Hopefully i'll stick around.

another NW lad... welcome...
where you from exactly?? im from a-u-l, just outside mani,
there are loads of bodywork ideas on msc to look at...

no performance mods?

I live about 3 miles from preston,

I am toying on the idea of having some performance mods. But my insurance is high enough as it is (£1200 - shocking), adding some mods are likely to give them an excuse to increase my insurance, alot. But my car does need some kind of engine boost (1.0 is a little too slow)

Well here are my pics - hope you like em.

image000331sk.jpg

image000348bi.jpg

image000350gu.jpg

image000367pk.jpg

image000372xc.jpg

image000385sv.jpg

Anyone know how much it would cost to get my front and back bumper sprayed white to match the rest of my car?

They look soo much better with colour coded bumpers.

His bumpers are a different colour though. I'd buy them but at the moment I have a list of more important things that need doing to my car:

Fanbelt (needs tightning or replacing - makes a squealing noise at moment)
Dent in my left two doors that needs pulling out (someone went into side of it and did a runner :S )
Blowers only work on full
Need a new bulb for my clock on my dashboard
Buy and fit sound system (sub, amp, speakers)

cool i was just makin u aware as your jus new n gettin the bumper would look good and u still need to paint yours so painting is painting and it wil be easier respaying the suoer s 1 as it is all ready colour coated were as your bumper will need an under coat etc as a primer iirc but its been ages since i was were u are but instead of doin engine n aesthetic mods i just bought a super s with it all done

:D

ah memories! thats what my K11 looked like at some point many years ago! SUCH a good choice! colour coded bumpers for a start! and if you want to be my bestest friend in the whole wide world... lowered, alloys, colour coded handles, delocked, clear repeaters and clusters, backbox, openmouth front grill... but you know... anything you fancy :p

Thanks alot glen, I'll go to the local scrap yard and have a look for a resistor card.

Now how easy is it to change the bulb for the clock light?? Or is it just best to get the garage to sort it out when their sorting everything else out??

What is the bulb (part number/type) I need for my electronic clock on my dashboard? And how easy is it to fit/replace via taking the dash apart?

I got my resistor card through the post the other day, i fitted it and it worked great. So I went inside and didnt use the car for the rest of the day, so the next day I drove to work only to find the first 3 blower settings arnt working again. But they were definately working the previous day when i installed the new card. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back