Hi

Welcome, good to have another new member on here, we seem to be getting quite a few this month :laugh:. Hope to see some pics soon, especially of the K13 - the guys and girls on here will be happy to see a K13 on this forum (Y)

Hey, they're not that bad (apart from the gearbox replacement you've already had, of course). Test drove one, and they're not what I expected (Y)

Must admit for a 3cyl it is nippy, build quality isn't as good as K12, elec windows only have onetouch going down and rear wiper doesn't come on when engageing reverse.
Other than that it's great.

i think you may be the 3rd k13 but as with other members i find people come say hello then off they trot again! we need more dedicated micra fans! are you one?

There's probably loads you could do - alloys, lowering (depending on whether you've got springs on the rear and struts on the front, or struts all around - coilovers maybe?), window tints, tinted lights all round, splitters, exhaust system. I imagine you might have to wait a while until parts become available though. Induction kits and alloys shouldn't be a problem, but lights and exhausts, stuff like that might be fwn. Just keep an eye out on eBay (Y)

I thought it was the 1.6 which is supercharged? And yeah, you can get some low key body kits for them, not too over the top.

I'm working as drivers mate and part time driver for a new courier company starting up down the road from me. Starting on Monday, earning mucho £££££££ :grinning:

Anyway, I'm going to stop hijacking new Phils thread :laugh:

I always go round too many roundabouts, you get used to it in Milton Keynes. Normally sideways in my case :laugh:. I think I'm addicted to this forum though, at least starting my new job will mean I won't be posting as much useless crap :laugh:

I always go round too many roundabouts, you get used to it in Milton Keynes. Normally sideways in my case :laugh:. I think I'm addicted to this forum though, at least starting my new job will mean I won't be posting as much useless crap :laugh:

Best way! Can't understand people getting lost with H's and V's!

I don't know the H's and V's off by heart, but I do know Milton Keynes like the back of my hand.

*looks at the back of hand*

"Hey, I never seen that before..."

:laugh:

Back