hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow mark, that is a truly inspired piece of literature.

and before any one whines, i already know him, he knows im not nice.

and to save him so effort when he comes in drunk later...

09-01-07_1303.jpg

DSCF1199.JPG

DSCF1200.JPG

Welcome to the club.

To avoid misunderstandings, please don't use 'txt spk' :)

thanks guys!! ok sorry about the txt talk. yes it does say nissan on the back of the car - its for the people behind me so they know wots beat them! lol. was halfway through smoothing it out and me and me mate did it for a laugh to see what it looked like. its bin like that for a couple of weeks now i'm debating whether to actually have nissan on it in proper letters or just do it all blue? wot do you lot think? i also cant decide which MSC stickers to get? lol what do u think? oh and by the way i wasnt drunk last nite (layla!!) - only had one!! well i can only remember having the one anyway!! lol

Lol. Personally i'd say finish the job properly and do it in blue. You'll only attract unwanted attention otherwise, which may result in other people spraying their 'artwork' on it!!

boo! hiss! whats your excuse for waking me up at 2am for pointless texting?

i kinda feel asleep for an hour but didn't realise how long it had bin till after i txted you back! lol sorry bout that! o_O

What colour MSC stickers do you people think i should get? i cant make my mind up! :confused: (bearing in mind i might be getting some tinting film at some point)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back