Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to the wonderful world that is micra enjoy your stay are you willing to tell us a little bit aboutya self and maybe a pic of ya car

Yep....

I live in Nottingham and married with two Daughters - I'm 39 Years old - nearly 40, oh my :eek:

Basically i don't know allot about Nissan Micras - i got this one last week, it was my mums and now she has a company car for 3 years she said she don't want it, so i've had it off her.

Since i've drove it, i think it's great fun little car and good on fuel.
I have noticed when i wiggle the gear knob i here a rattling underneath - other than that it seems fine.

There is a blank to put a ciggerete lighter which i will have to fit because i sometimes need to plug my sat nav into it.

DSC00141.JPG

Welcome,

if your lucky you can just buy a universal 12v lighter socket and it's a straight fit plug and play.

If your unlucky then you have to wire it in yourself.

Check behind the little cap, you might be best taking the centre console off. If there is 2 wires just tucked a little bit away with a socket on them then you can just buy one and fit.

I'll have a look - i could also do with some new wheel trims - looks like my mum must have scratched up against the kerb many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back