Hi micra owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nissanmicraguy

hi i am grant mueller i am 17 and i just bought my first car its a 1990 nissan micra i love it to death but i want to put alot of money into it but i dont know wat to do or wat it can do please help me with any suggestions thanxs i look foward to talking to fellow loving micra owners just like me :k11green:

yah thats canada and i think you were thinking the usa the micra was sold almost any were but the usa

but its not the k11 the k11 has more power and looks better then the micras over here

no pics yet but i will have some soon

Anto Modded said:
Wlcome mate. You've come to the right place
thanxs man you know i have been on a few forums and well they just make fun of the micra well i dont know why but i am happy to be exepted here

1990, that a K10 all the way then aint it? like this? never the less, welcome mate!

Attachments

• 27b1d09d.jpg
    27b1d09d.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 209
R05_Micra said:
1990, that a K10 all the way then aint it? like this? never the less, welcome mate!
Actually the K10s from Canada look quite different, the headlights are angled differently, and I think theyre all pre-facelift.

Welcome to the club by the way! :)

This is what a Canadian K10 looks like (roughly, as this ones been modded a bit):
304350_75_full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back