Hi, have questions!

first off il start by saying hello, erm i own 2 motors a eunos roadster, and my winter/daily car a nissan micra k11 1.0lt, and i got a few questions.

im toying with the idea of giving the micra some ''Stance'' but dont wanna spend huge amounts, just looking for a gud spring set up? is the lowest you can get about 35mm/40mm drop?thats all i can find? or am i gonna have to look at getting coilovers to get the micra sitting nice?

whats size rim/offset can you fit under the arches with just a roll dont wanna pull the arches?

also im looking for a gearbox anyone know of any for sale in good cond?

cheers

tucka

p.s this is the sort of stance im after found the pic on the web
http://i48.tinypic.com/24ctd2u.jpg

For a drop (as long as you don't mind a hard ride) corsa b coilovers are worth the money and they're only £30ish more expensive that just springs....

Wheels are a different story people are using all sorts, so your best bet is to find some you like first

For a drop (as long as you don't mind a hard ride) corsa b coilovers are worth the money and they're only £30ish more expensive that just springs....

Wheels are a different story people are using all sorts, so your best bet is to find some you like first

cheers dude il look into it, so the corsa b coilovers are a direct fit?

bear in mind that the pre-facelift 1.0,s have a smaller g/box etc eh tucka

cheers dude didnt know that, its a 96 so im guessin thts pre-facelift

Welcome! (Y)
Cut your springs... it's free. well unless you count the penny for electric? :grinning:

Back